A ground breaking residential community unlike anything
First Home Buyer Benefit, Ready to Move in
Take advantage of the $5.8billion of incredible new infrastructure being built in Westmead
– new Light Rail coming to Highline’s doorstep, Metro West train line with Westmead stop and WestConnex well underway and a tree-lined city centre on Hawkesbury Road with all new retail shops and Eat Street.
A cycleway/pedestrian track already connects Highline directly with Parramatta Park and CBD.
In terms of health, innovation and education, ten of NSW’s leading institutions are undergoing massive development and are all within walking or cycling distance or a single train stop away.
These institutions also attract large numbers of people who either work or attend them, creating excellent rental demand. So, get connected to the future from the best place to be, Westmead.
• Designed by multi-award-winning architects
• Great choice of floorplans with spacious, light-filled and beautifully finished interiors
• Expansive timber-floored living and dining area opens to large balcony
• Choice of fantastic outlook – Parramatta Park and River, Blue Mountains, Parramatta CBD and Sydney CBDs and landscaped grounds
• Beautifully appointed kitchen with stone benchtops and Smeg appliances
• Bedroom with built-ins and great outlook
• Most apartments with study/multipurpose room
• Immaculate bathroom with high quality fittings and fixtures
• Internal laundry with Smeg dryer
• Air conditioning
• Five star resort style facilities including pool, sundecks, cabanas, BBQ and dining area, function room, huge rooftop garden and park-like landscaping throughout all grounds
• Incredible location in one of Sydney’s best burgeoning suburbs
• Be in best position for Westmead Light Rail, Westmead Metro West train stop, WestConnex, new town centre with Eat Street on Hawkesbury Road and world-class educational, research and health facilities
Westmead Station 5 mins walk
Westmead Shopping Village 4 mins
Westfield Parramatta 8 mins
Westmead Lighrail 3 mins walk
Westmead Public School 4 mins
Mother Teresa Primary School 5 mins
Catherine McAuley Westmead 2 mins
Westmead Hospital 4 mins walk
From $ 766,815
From $ 915,000